Fog Lit Festival
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
4th Annual Fog Lit Emerging Writers Journal
- Previously published stories and poems are not eligible.
- Fog Lit defines an emerging writer as someone who does not have a book published (traditionally, self published or e-published).
- All entrants must be residents of Saint John County, Kings County or Charlotte County.
- Entries must be typed, double spaced on plain white 8’ by 11’ paper, in standard fonts such as Times Roman or Arial, size 11 or 12.
- Acceptable formats are .DOC, .DOCX, .ODT, .RFT & .TXT. PDF formats will NOT be accepted.
- Multiple page submissions must contain a page number and the title of your story as a header on every page.
- Poetry entries must not exceed 100 lines.
- Short Fiction entries must not exceed 3000 words.
- How to submit:
- NEW: We will NOT accept hand delivered submissions or submissions by e-mail.
- All Adult entries must be submitted through Submittable.
- Youth entries can either be mailed in or sent through Submittable on behalf of a parent/guardian.
- Limit of three (3) entries per person.
- Entries will not be returned so please don’t send your original/only copy.
- Mailing address (youth entries ONLY):
ATTN: Rosalyn Hyslop
190 Vincent Road
Quispamsis, NB E2E 1P5